Wentworth Metal Recycling has been a part of Hamilton for generations. It is a family-owned and operated business. However, the online presence of WMR had not been addressed for over half a decade. When Stradea met with the WMR team, their goal was simply to “keep up with the times”. The old site had flatlined and a full redesign was required.
- Increased impressions by over 350,000 in the first year
- Increased SEO ranking via location-specific content
- 85%+ AODA-compliance through key content considerations
- Enhanced mobile experience
- Brand alignment of the logo, corporate colours and digital assets
Stradea worked on designing several styles and mock-ups of what the site could look like for the WMR team. once they feel in love with the style, we jumped into the needed branding work and user experience layout of the site.
To add a unique aspect to the site, the Stradea team conducted a photo shoot at WMR and documented every photo with an extensive AODA-compliant process to ensure accurate captions for all imagery.
Our approach included a mobile-first methodology with a direct tie-in to desktop layout and speed. The final product has helped catapult the WMR brand online from Niagara Falls to Barrie, ON.